Monday, December 5, 2011

PLN Progress- End of the Year

I was careful to say that this was not my PLN Final Report because I hope to continue to utilize these resources I have discovered. I have been using Symbaloo, but truthfully, I think the EDM 310 folder I have created in my bookmarks will serve me better in the future for convenience purposes. On it, I have all of the C4T teachers' blogs I have been assigned, even extras! Also, I have a few of the classroom blogs, such as Mrs. Yollis and Mr. McClung. There are many videos I have watched as blog assignments, but also related videos and articles I have found on my own exploring, such as The New York Times Learning Blog and this website, but specifically the article titled "10 Open Education Resources You May Not Know About But Should."
In addition, I have many of the programs we have used in this class saved, such as Screenr, TimeToast, and a new one I just found called Popplet, which is a way to display and intertwine (like a spider web) your ideas. I think all of these resources will be helpful in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment