Monday, December 5, 2011

Sea for K November

Due 11/6
I commented on Mr. McClung's Class blog. They were learning about Medieval Ages and the Renaissance. I thought it sounded very interesting- almost more interesting than my history class!

Due 11/13
I explored Mrs. Yollis' blog, which is truly amazing. The time and creativity put into every niche is evident and effective! Then, I posted on a student, Matthew's blog who wrote a Halloween story called "The Candy Vampire." I really liked his creativity and humor in the story. It was very simple with characters named Draccy and Scarry (the scarecrow), but it had a good moral as well.

Due 11/20
I commented on Te Rina's blog post, a student in Grade 6 at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. She likes art and chocolate and has eight siblings! She wrote a story about how she visited the moon, looking for water- which she found!- only to find out it was a dream.
My Comment: Hi Te Rina! My name is Jenna and I am a student at a University in Alabama in the United States. After reading your about me, I think we have a lot of things in common! I love making art as well, but lately I have been trying to be more creative and using old things I have (like cloth and magazines) to make art. It's a lot of fun! It sounds like you have a very large family as well-I only have one sister and brother, but my family has A TON of pets to make up for it.

I really liked your story as well! I can tell you are very creative. I am in an astronomy class right now (where we learn about the solar system and everything you would want to know about stars and space) so I think finding water on the moon would be incredible as well! Keep up the good work on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment