Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cee for Kay- October

October 23 My Comment of Sergio's blog post on "Mood and Setting" in Mrs. C's Grade 8 6th Hour Class:
Hi Sergio! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in a class for future teachers called EDM310. I really like your blog! I think my favorite quote you have posted is the one by Michael Jordan, but the sharks are very neat as well! I thought this post was very suspenseful, even though it was short. I really liked your description of the sky. Keep up the good work!

October 30 My Comment on Vivienne's blog post in Room 17 Year 6 Pt England School's blog about albatrosses' predators.
Vivienne, that was so interesting!
I did not know much about albatrosses before. I am a college student in Alabama, so I have definitely never seen one either! It sounds like rangers have an important role in protecting the birds all throughout their lifecycle. You did a very nice job as well using Google presentations! Keep up the good work!

November 6 I posted on Mr. McClung's Classroom blog. It was a very short post about how his students were finishing learning about the Renaissance and the Age of Great Monarchs. Which is ironic- I just finished learning the same things in my history class! There was also a really neat diagram his students made relating learning and enjoyment. It was just too bad I could not really read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment