Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PLN Progress

I have chosen to use Symbaloo to organize my PLN. I have kept a few of the default bookmarks, such as Google's mail, translate, maps, and images; a few online shopping bookmarks; sports; news; and the social networking sites I use. Next, I began to add tools we have used in the class: YouTube, Wordle, Delicious, Blogger, and TimeToaster. I have added videos we watched for blog posts: Sir Ken Robinson, 29 Ways to Stay Creative, Learn (both from C4T assignments), and How to Be a Teacher in the 21st Century. I have added related topics from my C4T and K projects, mainly GoodReads.com. Also, I have added the teachers I was assigned to for C4T: WhatEdSaid, PonderingPaige, and InquireWithin and am beginning to use them to network and find other teachers with similar teaching philosophies.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, It sounds like your PLN is coming along nicely. I still have some work to do on mine. I love how you have added the videos, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete